Beatles fans in Santa Clarita kicked off Concerts in the Park this weekend.
On Saturday night, Concerts in the Park kicked off its first concert with a Tribute to the Beatles as fans were singing and dancing the iconic songs featuring the performance of A Hard Day’s Night.
“We just love the Beatles so much and that’s why we came tonight,” said attendee Rosie Barnard.
A Hard Day’s Night is Southern California No. 1 Tribute Show who have been playing with tight harmonies and note-for-note instrumental renditions of the Beatles, according to officials.
The event not only featured the live performance, but they also had several food trucks there for attendees to enjoy.
The 2023 Concerts in the Park lineup features the return of Santa Clarita favorites and tributes to some of the most beloved musical artists in the world.
Each show is scheduled to begin at 7 p.m. and food vendors begin at 5 p.m. allowing attendees to enjoy a meal or snack during the show, added officials.
See the following for the full schedule:
- July 8 — Hard Day’s Night: A Tribute to The Beatles
- July 15 — Wild Shot: A Tribute to Guns N’ Roses
- July 22 — Upstream: Reggae, Soca, Caribbean
- July 29 — 90s Rock Show: 90s Alternative and Grunge Rock
- Aug. 5 — Savor: A Tribute to Santana
- Aug. 12 — A Twist on Taylor: A Tribute to Taylor Swift
- Aug. 19 — Queen Nation: A Tribute to Queen
- Aug. 26 — FABBA: A Tribute to ABBA